All heat transfers are 100% customizable!
TuffCrest is a heat applied crest which is a unique and modern alternative to the embroidered, sew-on crest used in the past on uniforms and work wear. When applied to FR substrate TuffCrest will not melt or drip.
- No sewing, therefore NO seam sealing on rainwear.
- Blood borne pathogens cannot enter the garment since no stitching.
- Less time and labor to finish garments.
- Exceeds the life span of most garments.
- Used with most fabrics including DWR coated nylons.
- Crack, fade and UV resistant.
- Colorfast, Regular wash.
- Sharp, crisp look compared to “old sewn crest”.
- No apparent change after 50 washes.
To begin the ordering process please use our product inquiry link below and provide the following:
- Artwork in .ai, .cdr or .svg format. Don't have the right format? We can create/convert your art for you!
- Type of material it will be applied to.
This is sold by piece; pricing is dependent size and complexity.
All product names, trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names,trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.